Monday, January 26, 2009

Canadia

I thought 2009 was going to be a slow travelling year but the travelling has begun. I just got back from my first 10 day trip - went to see my parents and brother in Canada. We have lots of friends and family in the GTA that I spent most of my time there in social visits. The weather was freezing cold, I dont think the temps went above 32F any single day. But I was in heaven with snow and ice all around me - my ice chewing cravings were satisfied. We also made a day trip to see the Niagara falls in the winter. It was beautiful but the wind really knocked my breath out. It doesnt snow much in Texas so I made the most of my trip and attempted to make my first snow angel and had my first snow fight. This time I also got to spend some time with the kiddo's - my friends are having babies and this trip I tried to spend some quality time with them and their babies.

Below are a few pictures - Enjoy!
Niyati (Nilesh Bhai's daughter)


Rahul (Vinti's son)
Bhavik (Sneha's son)
Dad, Mum and Dhaval - Lakeshore

1 comment:

Manali + Terry said...

Aww look how big the babies are already, they are all so cute! Looks like you had a great time :)