Monday, April 20, 2009

Windy City!

One of the benefits of working for a multinational Consulting firm is the continous training opportunities. Last week I was able to attend the Contract Management Workshop in St Charles. My Co-worker and I decided to extend the trip by arriving a few days earlier in Chicago to shop and tour the city. I have to say this was my first true Chi town experience. We scored a great deal on a hotel downtown right off Michigan Avenue. My brother also happened to be in Chicago the same weekend with one of his friends so we decided to check out the John Hancock Tower and the party scene as a group on Saturday. Sunday was a beautiful sunny day and we made the most of it by walking down Navy Pier. It was not as crowded as I expected - thats what you get for going on Easter Sunday. I have so many friends in Chicago - all of whom I didnt get to meet. Will definitely have to make another trip out there and make it up to the ones I didnt get to see.

No comments: