Tuesday, December 14, 2010

What did I smile about in December!

December always makes me smile - I am sucker for christmas decorations, music and the holiday cheer. So here is what made me smile..
Ice exhibit at the Gaylord Texan - work team trip to see Snoopy and the rest of his gang. Rinku visits Dallas - Miss bubbly always makes us smile
Nostalgia - Rinks gifted us an album with pictures of some very fun times we had with her and the group in Dallas.. brought back old very sweet memories.
Work trip to Phoenix - My entire work team visited our client site in Phoenix and came back with some fun stories. Getting ready for the season - we had a tacky sweater holiday happy hour at work and I dont own a tacky sweater but I found these fun antlers with lights. To get in the spirit we decided to dress up the cat too ..
Cat needs a water fountain - this is what I caught him doing the other day. Dirty Dirty cat!!
HAPPY 7th Second ANNIVERSARY to us! - Amit and I celebrated our 7th Indian wedding anniversary and he surprised me with some really nice gifts.Christmas time - What's christmas with out a tree and some decorations - here are a few of my favorites.Rinku again - guess what she came back for a second visit. YAY! We wore matching colors to go shopping .. the thing we women do best!New years eve - the end to a crazy rollercoaster year 2010! Here is to new beginnings and better news. Wish you all a very Happy new year - may this year bring you and your families peace, joy, smiles, great health and lots of prosperity. I am sure we can use some after this crazy 2010 year!

No comments: