Wednesday, December 5, 2012

What did I smile about in November!

This was a busy month with multiple baby showers and other celebrations. I am also growing bigger and its getting harder to move around. I hate to admit it but I am having to use a wheel chair when we are out and about and there is a lot of walking required. It was also Movember which I am sure you will figure out by Amit's mustache. I am so happy its only for a month.
Maternity photo shoot - This was the first professional shoot we did and I was a little nervous about taking the bare belly shots but they turned out fine and weren't very revealing. 
Baby shower - Some of my dearest and nearest were present to make this afternoon one to remember. We had so much fun and I am so thankful to my friends for helping with this shower.
Early Christmas Decor - Seemu was kind enough to help me set up the Christmas tree a little early since its getting hard for me to do things.
Diwali - This is my favorite time of the year so many things to celebrate. We light up approximately 40 tea lights every day for a week to celebrate the festival of lights. 
Nursery set up begins - We finally set up the cribs, dresser and changing tables thanksgiving day. My brother and cousin were generous enough to lend Amit a helping hand.
Family outing - We had a lot of family in town for the Godh Bharai ceremony and we decided to check out the Gaylord Texan one afternoon and it was crazy busy thanks to the Christmas celebrations.

Amit's birthday - Our friends surprised Amit with Cake and we celebrated his birthday at home with friends and bottles of champagne. A quiet one this year but will make up for it another time I promise. We also celebrated Priyank's birthday a few hours in advance.
Godh Bharai ceremony - I am impressed with myself for keeping on a saree for the entire ceremony. I thought I was going to have to change 5 mins into it to something more comfortable. I want to thank everyone who came to celebrate this day with Amit and I and showered us with their blessings.
Kiddo's - Always the center of attention and non stop entertainment for the rest of us. These three entertained us for several hours.
Mothers are blessings - Want to thank my mum and mother in law for staying with me and waiting on me hand and foot. Carrying these girls is getting tough and I cant imagine how I would do it without their help. 

No comments: