Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Looking back!

When I first started writing this blog it was the in thing to do and I never imagined it would turn out to be where our friends and family witnessed our children grow. I never expected it be to become the journal that I never had. As I look back in time I notice this was the place I shared some of the most significant moments of our life.
  • Travel to everywhere
  • Baby announcement
  • A&A's Limb difference 
  • Loss of our dear ones
  • Lots of firsts - meals, hair cuts, swims, fathers day, mothers day, birthdays
This blog gave me the place to share information that I wasn't strong enough to do personally. It let me write freely from the heart without having people judge my emotions. I received support and words of encouragement that I needed during challenging times. I am so grateful for our followers and their support. I also like looking back and noticing that we have taken time away from being just parents and finding time for ourselves and continuing to do what we enjoy doing as individuals. We are into year 2 with A&A and I know we have a long fun ride ahead of us. I can assure you there will be some bumpy times but I know I can use this safe place to pen my thoughts and will continue to receive support from you lovely people. 

No comments: