Sunday, December 7, 2014

What did I smile about in November!

Lots of celebrating this month with birthday's, thanksgiving and travel. I hope you all had a blessed and happy month. Its almost the end of the year and I cant even believe it - so much still to do!

Happy Birthday Mum and Dhaval - My mum celebrated a big milestone birthday this year. My dad threw her a little party and planned it all himself - so not like him and so we were all very impressed. My brother shares the same birthday as my mum and so its always double the celebrations in our family. I wish you two all the best for the coming years - love you both!
Ice Cream date - the girls got their first ear infection this month and to make up for the awful doctors appointment and flu shot we went for some FroYo! They insisted on eating purple ice-cream but settled for something pink instead!
Houston trip - spent a fun weekend with the Sait/Sainani's celebrating Prashant's wedding. The girls had so much fun with Sara. We got asked several times if they are triplets - don't they look so cute!
Art time - the coloring obsession continues. Found this set of colors and the girls were so excited to use adult crayons.
Sent home from school - Aariya was running a fever and needed to go home so both of them came home early on Wednesday one week. Stayed home for the rest of the week with me with very little backup help since they had to be fever free for 24 hours without any medication. Lets just say i was exhausted; these little balls of energy kept me on my toes.
Snow - Experienced our first snow of the season a little early this year. The girls were already in bed and I contemplated waking them up but decided against it because they would have wanted to go out and play. Not a great idea when they are still coughing and sneezing away.
School Thanksgiving - I joined the girls for their first thanksgiving feast at school. All they wanted was to eat the bread.
Happy Birthday Amit - Celebrated with friends at one of our favorite dessert spots in Dallas. Thank you all for joining us. The kids had a blast walking around in the mall after.

Cayman  - One of my favorite spots in the world - clear waters, soft white powdery sand, great company. Whats not to like! The weather could have been a little better this time around but still got some awesome beach time. My girls think the sand is dirty and refused to stand on it - that's what I get for raising clean freaks!
Bff's - Its not a real vacation when you travel with toddlers/kids. We were up at the same time every day even though we stayed up late some nights because these four were ready to swim! They had so much fun together and I hope they stay bff's as they grow up.

No comments: